Other sites about my books and games

Welcome to my Blog!
Most of my posts will be to do with the books I write. Feel free to stop by my personal web page for how to obtain my novels.

Philip Blood This is a link to my personal web site.



Monday, May 2, 2016

Wizard of Abal now available... FREE!




I just published the first novel in my new series, The Archimage Wars, on May 1st, 2016.  It is ABSOLUTELY free to read if you download it from Amazon.  Here is a link: Wizard of Abal

This novel is a bit different... the lead character starts out a bit rough and kind of an anti-hero, but he is on a journey of discovery, so stick with him, it will be worth the trip, I promise!

This is for the ebook and audio play, though there will be a print version of the book available eventually.

This is a big series, with ten books planned, but you can test out the first novel right now... for free.

I hope you enjoy the first novel in this new series.  Please sign up for my novel mailing list for new on future releases of the series!  You can also post questions about the novels there as well.   You may do that here:

Philip Blood Website

Hope to hear from you!

Philip Blood


No comments:

Post a Comment