Other sites about my books and games

Welcome to my Blog!
Most of my posts will be to do with the books I write. Feel free to stop by my personal web page for how to obtain my novels.

Philip Blood This is a link to my personal web site.



Friday, August 18, 2017

The Archimage Wars: Book 5, Necromancer of Irkalla is ready to read!

I finished the next ebook in the series!

The Archimage Wars
Book 5
Necromancer of Irkalla


I have published the fifth book in The Archimage Wars.  Our favorite wizard for others to hate must go to the dark world of the evil Necromancer of Irkalla to try and find his lost memories.  This is literally the last place he wants to go, but that's where the path leads.

You can find the book here: Necromancer of Irkalla and you don't even have to go to Irkalla to find it!  Lucky you!

However, if you are new to the series, start with Wizard of Abal, then work your way up, reading Sorceress of Atlantis, Demon of Annwn, and Seeress of Yaochi before venturing into the darkness of Irkalla with Nich and pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment