Other sites about my books and games

Welcome to my Blog!
Most of my posts will be to do with the books I write. Feel free to stop by my personal web page for how to obtain my novels.

Philip Blood This is a link to my personal web site.



Monday, December 17, 2018

It's been a long time... I know, four years in fact, but the next ebook in the zONE series is finally done!

zONE
Book 2
Pirate Code


Yes, the second novel in the zONE series took a while to write. However, I hope it is worth the wait! It is my largest novel, by far, taking the characters on an epic adventure on Earth and in the wonderous Zones. It has intrigue, betrayal, romance, space pirates, adventure, battles, and all the fun of visiting some of your favorite stores as our heroes sail the Zone oceans on their amazing pirate ships.

The reason for the large size is that this is actually two books in one.  It even gets to the point, about midway through, when it will say, "Book 2".  The reason for this is that the two books are so symbiotically connected that I didn't feel the story in the first book would be satisfying enough unless you also read the second book about these characters.  So, I put both books inside one cover.

If you haven't already, I highly suggest that you read the first novel in the series, The End and the Beginning (this is a link to it) before you start Pirate Code, though it isn't absolutely required.


No comments:

Post a Comment