Other sites about my books and games

Welcome to my Blog!
Most of my posts will be to do with the books I write. Feel free to stop by my personal web page for how to obtain my novels.

Philip Blood This is a link to my personal web site.



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NexLord Covers

The three books in the NexLord series use images from the story, created within the MMO RPG gaming world on which I am the Lead Designer.  It was fun to setup the scenes from the books in the game world and then screenshot them for the book covers.

The first book cover for Dark Prophecies shows the four friends running the roofs of Strakhelm.  The second cover for Black Chains shows the mysterious attack on Aerin, Phoenix and Ricard at the Inn at Landers.  The third cover for Grim Realities shows the dragon outside the throne room of the Fortress of Fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment