Other sites about my books and games

Welcome to my Blog!
Most of my posts will be to do with the books I write. Feel free to stop by my personal web page for how to obtain my novels.

Philip Blood This is a link to my personal web site.



Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Archimage Wars continues in Book 6, Huntress of Tartarus!

It's ready to read, the next ebook in the series!

The Archimage Wars
Book 6
Huntress of Tartarus


The sixth book in The Archimage Wars is out.  And now Nick is on his own, headed for the world of where the hunters of mages dwell, and Nick is the most wanted wizard on any world! 
To get the ebook, go here: Huntress of Tartarus



But, if you are new to the series, start with Wizard of Abal, then work your way up, reading Sorceress of AtlantisDemon of AnnwnSeeress of Yaochi, and Necromancer of Irkalla before heading to Tartarus to face the hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment