Other sites about my books and games

Welcome to my Blog!
Most of my posts will be to do with the books I write. Feel free to stop by my personal web page for how to obtain my novels.

Philip Blood This is a link to my personal web site.



Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Necromancer's Dagger rewritten

2019 Writing update

Just an update on what I have been writing in 2019.  First off, I decided to go back in time and do a new edition of my very first fantasy series, Cathexis.  As a young writer, I had a lot to learn, and though I love the story of Cathexis, I have become a better writer over the years (when it comes to grammar and word flow).  Can I get better, of course!  Writing is a never ending journey.  However, I am significantly better now than I was when I wrote Cathexis, so I thought I'd update the series to make it easier to read.  After all, the Ardellen family and their epic adventures deserve some writing love!

So, I have republished Book One, Necromancer's Dagger, in the Third Edition.  I also published a print version at the same time.
Here is a link to the new edition, ebook: Necromancer's Dagger
Here is a link to the new print copy: Necormancer's Dagger



Over the next year (or two) I will take the time to re-write the other three novels in the Cathexis series as well.  However, I don't want to hold up my new novels so I will space out the time between novels.


Which means, now that Necromancer's Dagger has been updated, I'm currently working on a new novel in The Archimage Wars series, which will be Book 8, Magnus of Nibiru.  I will post again when the novel is finished (give me a couple months or so)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment