Other sites about my books and games

Welcome to my Blog!
Most of my posts will be to do with the books I write. Feel free to stop by my personal web page for how to obtain my novels.

Philip Blood This is a link to my personal web site.



Saturday, April 18, 2020

Cathexis Rewrite Completed and paperbacks published!



Finally, I finished rewriting Cathexis!

I am happy to report that my first Fantasy series, Cathexis, has been completely rewritten (I am a better writer now, or so I hope).  And, in celebration, I have published all four novels now in paperback (they have been available only as ebooks previously). Of course, I updated the ebook copies, as well.

If you haven't read Cathexis, give the first book a try; the ebook version is free, here: Necromancer's Dagger.



Cathexis is a fantasy epic, with a unique form of magic, multiple countries at war, plots galore, strange monsters, and a whole host of evil bad guys!  But, it is traditional fantasy, so you will find that the heroes are good while you cheer for the demise of the villains.  There is a simple to discover plotline that keeps you focused on that thread, but don't let that fool you!  There is a deeper and more surprising story hidden beneath which will unfold as the story progresses.  I wrote it this way so that you are eased into the larger story while following the simpler and more obvious one.

Give it a try; in the end, the main characters (and there are a lot of them) will become your friends.  Come join the adventures of the Ardellen family in a magical world, where there is a special metal called Cathexis that has some very strange properties, not to mention, it is so rare that a single object made of it is worth an entire kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment